Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Franklin 12 Language Global Translator FR-TBG12? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Franklin 12 Language Global Translator FR-TBG12. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Franklin 12 Language Global Translator FR-TBG12 ReviewI ordered this translator, Franklin FR-TBG12 Global Translator, for my daughter and I to share. I already have the Franklin FR-TJS12 12 language European translator, which works really well, and the price was great, but I wanted a global translator that would work in other countries. The FR-TBG12 has a bigger screen than my other translator and the buttons are spaced apart more so there's less errors when typing, but it doesn't work correctly. It's supposed to toggle between your source language and your target language when pressing the translate button, like the FR-TJS12 does, but it does not. So, I'm sending it back and replacing it with another. Hopefully it's a malfunction only in the one I bought and not in all of them. If the new one doesn't work, I'll be sending it back as well and you can count on a review stating that fact.Franklin 12 Language Global Translator FR-TBG12 OverviewWant to learn more information about Franklin 12 Language Global Translator FR-TBG12?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment